Our activities in this domain are aimed at promoting community well-being and empowerment.
Evaluation research may involve examining the outcomes and impacts of community development projects, such as housing initiatives, neighborhood revitalization efforts, or community engagement programs.
Analytical activities include studying social networks, community dynamics, and participatory processes to understand the factors that contribute to successful community development outcomes. We also analyze social capital, social cohesion, and community resilience to inform strategies for sustainable community development.
- Evaluation of School Communication from the parents / legal representatives perspective (TL02000075)
- Multidisciplinary approach in urban planning (TL01000025)
- Assessment of the Effectiveness of Public Enlightement and Social Campaigns (CZ.1.06.2014.221.028)
- Global and Local Attitudes of the Czech Population (CZ.7.01.2018.231.031)
- Engagement of the Czech population in public events (CZ.6.05.2013.221.006)
- Non-governmental organizations as partners: Obstacles in the EU cohesion policy?
- Cooperation in the field of research, development and innovation
- Methods of implementation of research, development and innovation in industrial enterprises
- Performance measurement indicators used in Czech organisations
- Perceived safety