Our activities within this domain revolve around examining and promoting ethical and sustainable practices in various sectors, including business, consumption, and governance.
Evaluation research may involve assessing the social and environmental impacts of corporate social responsibility initiatives, ethical sourcing practices, or sustainable development programs.
Analytical activities focus on examining ethical frameworks, decision-making processes, and stakeholder perspectives to understand the complexities of ethical and sustainable practices. We analyze consumer behavior, ethical consumption patterns, and social movements to inform strategies for promoting sustainable and responsible practices within society.
- Evaluation of cross-cutting principles of International Development Cooperation
- Assessment of the Administration of Projects Financed by the European Funds (CZ.3.03.2014.221.013)
- Research and Development in Industrial Organisations in the Czech Republic (CZ.6.06.2014.221.014)
- Systems for Measurement of Performance in Czech Organisations (CZ.3.01.2012.221.002)
- Buying Preferences of Czech Customers and Fair Trade (CZ.2.01.2017.221.030)
- Consumers (fair trade; food waste)
- Enterprises (gender, equal pay)
- Public organizations & governments (procurement, fraud)